MHACC Banner
This is the Official Web Site for the Marine Hills, Federal Way, WA Community
Site Navigation: Skip Navigation LinksMHACC Home Page > FAQ General > Noisy Animals
Skip Navigation Links.
Noisy Animals
Question: What about noisy animals?
Answer: This is a violation of City of Federal Way Code 4-153 and is to be reported to King County Animal Control by calling 206 296 7387.
Copyright © 2011 Marine Hills Architectural Control Committee