MHACC Banner
This is the Official Web Site for the Marine Hills, Federal Way, WA Community
Site Navigation: Skip Navigation LinksMHACC Home Page > FAQ General > Public Disturbance, Noise
Skip Navigation Links.
Public Disturbance, Noise
Question: What about sound, is that is a public disturbance noise?
Answer: This is a violation of City Code Chapter 10.
(1) If it is of an ongoing nature call the City of Federal Way Citizen Action Request Line at 253 835 2617. Your privacy is assured.
(2) If it is of an immediate nature call 911 and ask for the police.
Copyright © 2011 Marine Hills Architectural Control Committee